03/29/2023 through 12/04/2024
03/29/2023 through 12/07/2024
Cycle the serene highlands of Colombia’s famed coffee region and discover the sweeter, softer side to this often misunderstood country. Learn how to roast the perfect blend during a tour of a working coffee plantation, be beguiled by the laid-back pace of charming Salento, try your hand at tejo, an explosive local pastime, and of course ride through some of the most stunning scenery this region has to offer.
- 6 Days Included Bicycle Hire
- Bogota Guided Cycling – Ciclovía
- Coffee Tasting
- Salento – Traditional Tejo Game
- Calarcá to Salento Guided & vehicle-supported ride
- Coffee Region – Cocora Valley visit & Hike
- Cocora Valley to Filandia Guided & vehicle-supported ride
- Coffee Experience Tour at Cafe de Altura
- Filandia to Alcala Guided & vehicle-supported ride
- Embroidery factory visit
- Alcala to Cerritos Guided & Vehicle-supported ride
- Optional Cartago guided early morning ride
- Bogota is the treasure trove of Colombia’s rich history. Explore its museums and galleries at your leisure, then tour its excellent Paloquemao Market.
- Enjoy a “Ciclovía” morning, the way literally millions of locals do, having the opportunity to see different areas of cosmopolitan Bogota.
- Cycle and sweat through steamy jungle scenery, coffee plantations and colonial towns nestled in verdant hills.
- Embark on a spectacular guided hike through the Cocora Valley, home to hummingbirds and the world’s tallest palm trees
Terms and Conditions
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us