Christmas Markets of Central Europe
03/29/2023 through 12/13/2024
03/29/2023 through 12/16/2024
Europe Christmas Markets: Munich to Budapest
Indulge the senses by exploring the best of Central Europe’s festive market scene. Feel the bustling energy of Munich’s charismatic Christmas markets, savour the smell of spicy festive delights in Salzburg, see the sights of vibrant Vienna and take a therapeutic soak in the thermal baths of Budapest. Meander from stall to stall, discovering new sights, sounds, flavours and fashions.
- Munich – Welcome Dinner
- Munich – Gluehwein (Mulled Wine) Tasting
- Munich – Christmas Market Visit
- Salzburg – Christmas Market Visit
- Salzburg – Hohensalzburg Fortress Visit
- Salzburg – Hohensalzburg Cable Car
- Vienna – Christmas Market Visit
- Budapest – Christmas Market Visit
- This trip takes you to a variety of Christmas markets across central Europe. Contrast the various traditions, cuisines and of course, mulled wine, in several amazing cities
- Munich’s Christmas markets are probably the most famous of them all. Authentic Bavarian food, ale and music make this an unforgettable Christmas experience
- Explore Salzburg’s markets and travel high above the rooftops of the Baroque historical district to the fully preserved castle, the Hohensalzburg Fortress
- Vienna’s Christmas markets are as ornamental as its architecture. Austria’s capital provides a spectacular seasonal shopping affair, with tonnes of hand-crafted toys, candles and paintings on offer. Where better to pick up those last-minute gifts?
- Jolly Budapest really embraces the Christmas spirit. Take a walk through the streets to find every street, tree and market lit up in lights
Terms and Conditions
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us